Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peoples Park

• 28-11-2006 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what they are building in the peoples park at the moment, just opposite the bagel bar and poppys?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

A lovely big skating rink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Yep its going up fast. Ment to be open next week, so we can all go along breaking our legs on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

it's open on tuesday. there's a ticket office in city square.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Anyone know how much it will cost as I've 2 boys nagging me about it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

i think you have to book in advance. 051-879600 is the local bookings number or just pop into city square - there's a ticket desk by the stairs up to kylemore.

Prices are as follows.

Adult €16
    Child €12
    Family €50
    Groups of 10 or more 10% reduction
    Schools €8 per child and for every 10 children 1 teacher/minder goes free plus complementary coffee/tea

http://www.irelandonice.com/dates.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

Thanks for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

The whole thing was erected in a day. I would be mightily impressed only for the fact that they've placed it right where we train every Sunday!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

The whole thing was erected in a day. I would be mightily impressed only for the fact that they've placed it right where we train every Sunday!

LOL :D !!!!! Funniest post Ive read in weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Your the people that do tag rugby ?
    Some weekends it looks so cold out side but yet your down there training.

It will be coming down sometime in jan " I think ". So just think of it as a christmas break " an extended one at that ".

Advertisement