Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions regarding purchasing a Tool Box

Options
  • 28-11-2006 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

Hope this is the correct forum for such a request!

For Christmas I would like for my loved ones to buy me a proper Tool Box. Something quite complete without being extreme. I am very fussy about the quality of the tools however! I am French so I immediately thought of Facom and I had my eye on this set. So I rang around to find out how much this set was and I was quoted €1,985.52.

After picking myself off the floor, I thought of posting on boards.ie to ask for help as my loved ones love me, but not that much.

Could anybody recommend a make of tools that doesn't cost an arm, a leg and a testicle?
    Could anybody recommend a particular Tool Box / Tool Set that would meet my requirements?
    Could anybody recommend a shop in Dublin that sells proper Tool Boxes / Tool Sets?

Thank you in advance for all your help! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Mike2006

Go to Radionics. They have a trade counter in Rialto and a very large catalogue.

Have a look here first.

www.radionics.ie

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Thanks for the info Mike2006!

The "95 industrial grade mechanics tool kit" (Ref. N° 604-781) looks pretty complete (a little expensive too!) but I don't know who the manufacturer is...

Would mechanics (or experienced DIYers) recommend such a Tool Box for general motorbike/car mechanic?

Advertisement