Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FYI UTV Broadband available in Killylastin Heights, Letterkenny

Options
  • 28-11-2006 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi all
    Just to let people know that utv broadband is available in Killylastin Heights in Letterkenny
    Think Killylastin outside wireless broadband areas (mobile phone coverage pretty crap too)
    Eircom and other DSL (phone line) broadband suppliers will probably work also

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Is Killylastin near Nyne's Gala Filling station? What I need is a good map of Letterkenny as I'm poor with street and area names! :)

As UTV Broadband just resell Eircom's broadband, that means you'd be able to get broadband from Eircom or anyone who resell Eircom bitstream (eg BT, UTV, Digiweb DSL, Perlico)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭slogue

Yeah it is up behind that Gala filling station
    It seems a good enuf service from utv

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Ah, you're pretty close to me then so.

As for the wireless, I know some neighbours have wireless antennae up, though not sure if they're on Irish Broadband, or Digiweb.

Anyway, it's good to know that you've DSL. I was glad to be able to get it also, as I'm a fair bit from the exchange too (though you'd be further afield slightly)

Advertisement