Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant for UCD Graduation lunch

• 28-11-2006 4:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering (and hoping) if you have any suggestions for somewhere to go for a graduation lunch c. 2.30pm Mon. 11th. Have tried Roly's in Ballsbridge but it's booked out - so would really appreciate any help!!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

I was looking for a restaurant for ages for DIT grad last year.

Only place i found to be helpful was Fitzers. Their Temple Bar restaurant was the biggest and the only one that could accomodate our numbers.

Luigi Malone's were unhelpful and actually bumped our booking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That's if your bringing the whole class btw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Thanks for the replies Balooba - it's actually just for my family - 7 in total I think. So I suppose numbers is one less thing working against me!!

Any opinions on Coopers, Leeson St.?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭quazzy

Cork_girl wrote:
    Any opinions on Coopers, Leeson St.?

Never been there I'm afraid.

What about some of the following:

Bang
    Dobbins
    Odessa
    Tiger Becks

Or even Shanahans on the Green - I think they do a special lunch menu for €40 pp.

Then again I dunno how much you want to spend.

• Advertisement

Thanks Quazzy - I'm gonna stick with Coopers - I'll post some feedback for anyone interested!!

Definitely a thumbs up for Coopers - beautiful meal and really nice relaxed atmosphere. Couldn't have been nicer!!

Advertisement