Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many first time buyers this year?

Options
  • 28-11-2006 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

hi im doing a bit of research and i need to know either the exact number or percentage of first time buyers either last this year or last year.i have googled it but all i can find is the percentage rise in house prices.so does anyone knoow where i can find this info?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

j2u wrote:
    hi im doing a bit of research and i need to know either the exact number or percentage of first time buyers either last this year or last year.i have googled it but all i can find is the percentage rise in house prices.so does anyone knoow where i can find this info?

You can start the count here. I'm a first time buyer!

Contact the CSO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭j2u

whats the CSO??and could you tell me more about the whole process you endured?was it really stressfull?did you have manyproblems with builders/solicitors/the county council etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,396 ✭✭✭✭Victor

j2u, what type of research are you doing / who for?

You may be able to get the information from the statistics unit of the revenue commissioners. www.revenue.ie

CSO = www.cso.ie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Advertisement