Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL in Chapelizod?

Options
  • 28-11-2006 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Just wondering whether anybody has NTL cable broadband in Chapelizod?
    Spoke today to one of their salespeople and he said it was highly likely I would be able to get it.
    I've been shafted by Eircom for the last 2 years and would welcome some financial relief.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

I'm in Chapelizod and I have NTL Digital & broadband. I'm more towards the Ballyfermot side. In fact some would say is WAS in Ballyfermot, but my estate agent says Chapelizod :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 gforces

BendiBus wrote:
    I'm in Chapelizod and I have NTL Digital & broadband. I'm more towards the Ballyfermot side. In fact some would say is WAS in Ballyfermot, but my estate agent says Chapelizod :p

Well, I'm on Chapelizod Hill Road so we may be neighbours!

Anyway, what's the service like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

gforces wrote:
    Anyway, what's the service like?

I've no complaints about the bb service. Suits my needs (note I'm not a gamer so I've no idea what NTL is like for games).

The digital TV can be a bit frustrating with channels occasionally disappearing for hours on end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 gforces

Well, I'm not a gamer myself but are the download speeds as advertised?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

gforces wrote:
    Well, I'm not a gamer myself but are the download speeds as advertised?

Check the latest threads in the main bb forum - it would not seem to be the most opportune time to be joining NTL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Moved IoffL > BB

Advertisement