Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Glossy hair dye

• 28-11-2006 7:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

I've had a semiperm in my hair and it's quite faded now, but I want to go for a change of colour. Looking for something really dark brown but really really glossy and shiny. Preferably semi but permanent if I have to! Can anyone recommend any brands that make their hair noticeably shiny/glossy? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭SueL

the Garnier hair dyes are good, and have always given me a glossy colour. There's an added oil-type conditioner in it. Its a good idea to condition your hair each time you wash it too cos repeated dyeing will dry it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

boots botanics semi permanents are great use em all the time they really make your hair shine! also if you want to go to a hairdresser ask for a semi - a diacolour they are amazing they last a few weeks and are so glossy plus as a hairdresser puts it on you are move likely to get an even color esp if you have long hair

There's an ad for a glossy hair dye on tv at the moment with Teri hatcher in it.. I cant remember which brand she's advertising but it sounds good! look out for it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Belle Colour is pretty good.

Saw that ad with teri Hatcher in it again, the brand is Clairol :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 filthygorgeous

Nicky Clarke semi-permanent dye gives a lovely shine coz there's a beeswax conditioner in it. I usually use the Liquorice or Blackberry colours but I'm sure there's prob ones that aren't quite as dark. You can get it in Boots.

Advertisement