Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rhodedendron problem

Options
  • 28-11-2006 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

My Rhodedendrons which are only in my garden a couple of years have been attacked by some bug(I think). There are regular lines eaten out of many leaves. I have plenty of other shrubs which do not seem to have this damage....

Any ideas what bug it is and how to get rid of it anybody?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

If you find out what kind of insect is eating them please report back, Rhodos are a plague where I am living.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Irish Gardener

Any chance of a pic to aid identification, markdowling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 markdowling

Thanks for your reply, I'll try get a shot in the morning if its not too dark when I'm leaving home for my commute. I've never seen the culprits,just the damage. They particuarly like the new growth but I supose most bugs do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 markdowling

Took a picture(not paticuarly good wiv no macro) but now I don't know how to insert it to this message. When I try insert image it asks for the URL of my image http:// .........anybody give me that in English??(!)

Advertisement