Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very Poor TV Reception Via NTL Cable:

• 28-11-2006 9:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Hello everybody,

I'm wondering if anyone else has been experiencing a lot of interference / white noise on NTL's cable TV service around Ardkeen or other areas of Waterford city?

Most of the channels in NTL's basic TV package are affected with some more so than others and it's been like this for at least a few days now.

Does anyone have a similar problem with reception. Are NTL at fault?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

The Thing.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Yes, I live in Grantstown and I've seen a lot lately of this digital interference, you know, when the screen freezes or pixellates for a few seconds, before recovering once again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

Yup! Heard about this from a friend in the Maypark Village area. They lost all TV at one stage & when NTL technician eventually arrived it suddenly rectified itself so he didn't even have to go near it.

Whether they were working on something in the area or what we don't know.

Advertisement