Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feist is back

Options
  • 28-11-2006 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭

I see he's managed to churn out another one in time for Christmas, "into a dark realm"

I saw it at the weekend and nearly bought it but had to remind myself that I believe Feist to be writing pointless drivel now safe in the knowledge that his legion fans will buy all he can produce in the hope to a return to past glory.

However if someone were to tell me that its quite good I'll go buy it, in the meantime i'll assume that nothing much happens, a few things nearly happen, the heroes somehow just miss an opportunity etc etc and we're left, bleary eyed and bewildered, with a hint of a great story to come.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

the only feist I have time for these days is that sexy female singer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

showing my age now, had to google , never heard of her ! :(

Advertisement