Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

venue for 20th b/day

Options
  • 28-11-2006 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭

a mate of mine is stuck for somewhere to celebrate her 20th b/day.
    she doesnt want to book somewhere, she just wants somewhere with good music, decent door policy because some of her mates are 18/19 and somewhere in town.
    any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

somewhere central would be ebst.

what about the likes of messers? people can meet there then head into qbar thru the back door, hence no problems with bouncers.

fitzsimons is good too (in temple bar)

and bobs is always good for a laugh

the mezz in temple bar has great music (sometimes live) but not always "chart" or your usual music

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭TheNibbler

Yeah, Messers is always good for that sort of night. Definitely not the Porterhouse-went there for my 21st a few weeks ago and they wouldn't let my sister in because she's 18 and they have an over 20's door policy. Kind of ruined the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

went to spirit and it was absolutely crap, left after an hour and went to grand central, much better.

Advertisement