Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of tattoo studio in temple bar??

Options
  • 29-11-2006 1:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Anyone know a tattoo studio in Temple bar, I can't remember the name.
    It's something along the lines of 'the golden cat' or something cat, along those lines.
    Think it's only a small place.

If anyone does know the place, do you have any comments on it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

is it the one beside the thunder road cafe? yeah it is tiny, dont know anything about it though. golden eagle or something along those lines

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I was in Zulu at the weekend and on my way I saw this place. Can't quite remember the name. Golden cat sounds familiar, so does Golden Dragon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Karona_Marona

It is golden cat. And it is beside Thunder road cafe. Very small place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭The Stand

anyone ever been or know what the standard is like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Karona_Marona

Ive been there but i didnt get my tattoo done there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

I've walked past it a few times, it looks a little mickey mouse to be honest. I'd imagine if you want some flash done that would be a place to go, but I don't think with the amount of space they have that they could do much custom work.
    It looks to me like they're trying to get drunken stag parties and tag them on their way past.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 King of Fools

I walked by that shop a few times.. ya couldn't swing a cat in the ****ing thing!! (no pun intended!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Ghandie

Its called the Golden Cat! I've had a good bit of work done there. The lady who owns it is the real artiste! Try if you can to avoid the trainees! Sorry If you are reading this but you mixed up 3 designs on 2 of my friends and they'd to get them either removed or covered! Great lil shop though and its very very competitive!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Seen tattoos done there, wouldn't get tattoos done there.
    the works seems a bit shoddy.

Advertisement