Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The search for a modded Battlefield 2 'Karkand' map - maybe you can help?

Options
  • 29-11-2006 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    So I have exhausted myself searching 100's of pages for this modded map for Battlefield 2 so I turn to the Boards BF2ers who might know the map.

The map I'm thinking of is a modded version of "Strike of Karkand" map. I remember finding it when I was running a 32 bot type map hack for a single player/LAN game at work over a year ago. The reason it stuck out in my mind and the reason I want to play it again is that the US starting point was moved in the top left of the map, where if memory serves, 3 black-hawks would appear at the main spawning point. They where your transport into the town which all other points where owned by the enemy.
    The map itself was larger than the 16 player map, I think its the size of a 32 player map.
    Now in work we have a lot more players and would love to play this as a LAN game without bots so if you know what the name of this modded map is please respond! :)

Cheers!
    Kerb

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

I can do a server side modded map, ie move spawn points etc, however cant add in BH's as they are not in the original map.

Will look around for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Cheers if you can have a look. This was an off-line map which i used to start up in single player then others could join my machine. Was a great map would love to play it again!

Advertisement