Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Podge and Rodge Tickets

Options
  • 29-11-2006 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

Are there any places other than ticketmaster to buy tickets that I dont know of? This show is sold out on the ticketmaster site.

Does that mean the only way to get them is to pay rip off prices from the scalpers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

Moved from Gigs/Events cos it aint Music.

Hopefully this is the right place for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

well its a general question (for future reference).

Its just that a friend of mine asked if i knew where she could get tickets for this show as ticketmaster is sold out of them.
    i dont know if ticketmaster have exclusive rights to the shows they sell for or are their other lesser known outlets that sell as well. (?)

Why are tickets no longer on adverts.ie anymore by the way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Mr Rivers

Maccattack wrote:
    well its a general question (for future reference).
    It's Podge & Rodge, Gigs/Events is in the Music category
    Maccattack wrote:
    Its just that a friend of mine asked if i knew where she could get tickets for this show as ticketmaster is sold out of them.
    i dont know if ticketmaster have exclusive rights to the shows they sell for or are their other lesser known outlets that sell as well. (?)
    Aiken usually only sell through ticketmaster.ie, sometimes ya might see them on tickets.ie but for Podge & Rodge I'd say all tickets were sold through ticketmaster

and if ya check Aiken's site you'll see Podge & Rodge is sold out
    http://www.aikenpromotions.com/event.asp?eid=330
    Maccattack wrote:
    Why are tickets no longer on adverts.ie anymore by the way?
    Because of the legal issue with MCD, check the sticky in any forum

Advertisement