Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joomla Template Modification

Options
  • 29-11-2006 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but my company is designing their new website and they have decided to use Joomla(the next gen of Mambo). They want to do some modifications to the template, and as we are running out of time, they are interested in out sourcing it to someone who knows joomla.

Is there anyone on the board who has joomla experience who may be interested in this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭misterq

thats was meant to be a pm. Haven't had my coffee yet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

email sent!

:D

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

pm sent

Hi,

I think we have found who will do it. Thanks for your offers guys, I will keep your details on file for future reference.

This thread can be closed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I'll just point out there is a recruitment policy in place for this forum. As time was running out I let the thread stay but in future please use the Work forum.

Advertisement