Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Upgrades - Complete?

Options
  • 29-11-2006 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I'm still on 1mb interweb speed. Has NTL finished doing the upgrades and forgot about lowly old me or are they still workin their way through everyone?

thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

How much are you paying per month? If your paying €19.99 then you are on the right package, otherwise (if paying €24.99) you should be getting 2m.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

checked the bill there. it says 24.99, but me da said he thinks thats a 2 monthly bill, and its 29.99 wit VAT then. so thats like 15 a month.

ntl broadband value. thats the package im on. im guessin thats the cheapo one, ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

HAs anyone sles noticed it being really slow tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

HAs anyone sles noticed it being really slow tonight?

Nope.

Almost full 2 Megs here.:D Rang my friend (has 6 Megs) - getting 5.5 down!:D
    This is since lunchtime Wednesday for some reason. Maybe they've carried out additional work? I'm in Waterford BTW.

Advertisement