Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SWAI Awards

• 29-11-2006 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

I'm proud to say that ShelsWeb has been nominated for Website of the Year.

Look Here

I've worked on this website for a few years now, and I believe the in-depth information about Shelbourne, and every other club in the league is amazing.

We carry the live coverage, of course, and the post-game highlights package is second to none.

Good Luck to the others nominated I suppose. :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Dundalkfc.com should win this. The amount of work put into the site in the past year has been very impressive. Colm Murphy you're a trojan!

This time last year (like the team) the site was a sham and is almost unrecognisable today. Shels site is pretty decent but tis a bit too cluttered for Pigheads liking! Definite 2nd place potential though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Wanna bet?

COME ON SHELSWEB!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

corkcityfc.ie FTW..

shelsweb.. pah...

seansouth wrote:
    Wanna bet?

COME ON SHELSWEB!

Bring it on! If what everybody is saying is true and Dundalk get shafted by the FAI and are ruled not eligible for the Premier Division then this will award will be given to us out of guilt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

seansouth wrote:
    I'm proud to say that ShelsWeb has been nominated for Website of the Year.

Look Here

I've worked on this website for a few years now, and I believe the in-depth information about Shelbourne, and every other club in the league is amazing.

We carry the live coverage, of course, and the post-game highlights package is second to none.

Good Luck to the others nominated I suppose. :p

Fair play. It's a very good site and the match trackers are excellant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Is the standard of a clubs website to be taken into account when creating this new superleague thingy? :p

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Is the standard of a clubs website to be taken into account when creating this new superleague thingy? :p
    Should be! Oh and they're should also be extra points for supplying the country with a manager.

Eh actually scratch that last bit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

MrJoeSoap wrote:

www.boardeaux.net wont win.

:(

kdjac

We won!

www.shelbournefc.ie

\o/

Fair play to Shelsweb. One of your lads(Garth I think) was on oriel web this week and reckons Shels website is gonna be much more impressive next year. Wonder what hes got up his sleeve?

• Advertisement

Yeah, Gareth is the man behind the website alright.

I've seen a few early versions of the planned relaunch, and I have to say, it's very impressive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭Blackjack

seansouth wrote:

Congrats seansouth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

Excellent website.

Great features.

Advertisement