Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2006 Wii/Gamecube game of the Year Nominations

Options
  • 29-11-2006 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭

A confusing one this one...

I know the Wii aint out yet, so I dont expect to see any votes for Zelda until after the 8th when they will clearly flood in.

So I have a Wii catagory but I combined it with the Gamecube one (which hasnt seen alot of action this year.) so that at least those who couldnt get their hands on a Wii but have a Gamecube might have something to vote for.

Of course Zelda shows up on both so this should be easy.

Again the game must have been released between December 26th 2005 and December 25th 2006. (*snicker*)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

hmmm I get the feeling until the 8th this thread is going to stay on the seco nd page.

though Balfa can nominate right?

BALFA get in here and put your nomination down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

The Legend of Zelda: TP
    Wii Sports
    What a great year it's been for the cube:p

• Registered Users Posts: 54,208 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

tman wrote:
    The Legend of Zelda: TP
    i second that

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Chibi Robo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

Ahahaha,
    Twilight Princess
    Trauma Center: Second Opinion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

LoZ:TP - duh!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,417 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

The only new GC game Ive bought this year : Zelda

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement