Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

LOL Hyundi

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Why would someone waste money putting that ad up? The whole thing is clearly a piss take.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Looks to me like someone left their carzone account logged in on a public computer perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Looks like a nice car all the same.

I wonder has the seller noticed yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mysqlusr

JoeySully wrote:

Look grow up and get a job
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Might have editted it for a laugh when the car was sold.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

could be a wife or hubby selling after being caught playing away?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

BrookieD wrote:
    could be a wife or hubby selling after being caught playing away?

didnt that happen before when a guys wife ruined his m3 and sold it for Feck all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

E@gle. wrote:
    didnt that happen before when a guys wife ruined his m3 and sold it for Feck all.

This one:

bmw_revenge_2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

E@gle. wrote:
    I think that was proved to be a fake to generate publicity for the website. If I recall correctly, there was only one black M3 with the appropraite year and county registration and it was OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

...plus the one in the photo is LHD. The papers fell for it hook, line and sinker though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

JoeySully wrote:

450K on the clock lol !
    Those sh1tboxes would be lucky to get 45K on the clock :o I remember test driving a 98 one that my mate was thinking about buying, a 2 litre allegedly :o There was more poke on a Nissan Micra !

Advertisement