Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE European Smackdown! 'SummerBash Tour'

• 29-11-2006 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

Here are the provisional dates for the tour these arnt confirmed but from what iv been told are 90% confirmed

Jun 13th , Forest-National, Brussells, Belgium
    Jun 15th , Zen Arena, Basle, Switzerland
    Jun 16th , Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh, Scotland
    Jun 17th , Odyssey Arena , Belfast , N.Ireland (TV Taping)
    Jun 18th , Dalymount Park, Dublin , Ireland

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Dalymount?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

wow

Smackdown! again

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

jaysus, wouldn't you think they'd give us Raw, just once. I hope they get the weather in June they are expecting for Dalymount :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Jay-Jay

personally i don't care what show comes i am just glad that it is WWE coming where did ya get these dates from and any word on the tickets when dey go on sale and how much i can't wait to go to belfast it is on TV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

omg tats so weird having taping in belfast??????? wats dollymount like???

is this a joke?????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Dalymount? I'll believe it when I see it. Thought WWE would be staying away from outdoor venues after the RDS show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

^^why after the RDS show?
    I dont think they can hold an outdoor event in anywhere but the RDS arena

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

fatal wrote:
    ^^why after the RDS show?
    I dont think they can hold an outdoor event in anywhere but the RDS arena

It brought in the WWE a poltload of cash but the seating arrangements were dire. We were like ten rows back and couldnt see nothing with kids constantly standing on their seats and security not doing a thing about it. They had 4 big screens over the ring which were just used for titantrons and a video message from Vince.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

That's a bit mad alright, in Dalymount. I won't be going, but given the wrestlers on either show, I'd be more hopeful of some decent matches with the SD crew. I'm sure they'll shake things up a bit by then though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

wheres dalymount? if the GAA werent backward they could put on a big show in one of the hurling grounds anywhere in the country,or thomond park in limerick that holds 26,000 people

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

krudler wrote:
    if the GAA werent backward they could put on a big show in one of the hurling grounds anywhere in the country,or thomond park in limerick that holds 26,000 people

did the GAA turn them down or something? GAA do hold non GAA events at their grounds you know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Isn't Dalymount near the RDS? I remember seeing a sign near the RDS for the Ireland B match that was held there earlier this month. They don't usually have any other events at Dalymount besides football matches do they?

Maybe there is some event scheduled for the RDS that day to say that it isn't being held there. But then again, these haven't been official confirmed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

No, Dalymount's on the north side, RDS is southside. They used to have a good few gigs on in Dalymount back in the day, haven't heard of anythin like that in a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Fozzy wrote:
    No, Dalymount's on the north side, RDS is southside. They used to have a good few gigs on in Dalymount back in the day, haven't heard of anythin like that in a while

Oh right, thanks for clearing that up Fozzy!

Heard of events etc. being held at Tolka but never at Dalymount!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Why smackdown again. yeah the rds show was terrible apart from the crusierweight matches and Austin being there but thats about it. the seating arrangment was terrible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭BOHS

Yeah Dalymount held gigs like Bob Marley and Guns and Roses before but the last gig that was meant to be held there ( Destinys Child) was called off cause the planning crowd would not let one of the stands be used. Its where Bohemian Fc play there matches.

Advertisement