Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Fighter Comp

Options
  • 29-11-2006 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

Hey guys.

Not sure if this is the correct forum to post in. Im holding a LAN event in carlow after christmas for CS:S, unreal, COD2 etc. I also want a Street Fighter Comp aswell, their a good number of SF players around carlow. I was thinking of prizes, dont know what to give as a prize. I was thinking of the Street Fighter Arcade Joystick.

Any other comments or prizes would be great thanks.

Cheers,
    Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

hey..does that joystick work with a xbox 360?
    I have an X-arcade dual joystick and I'm sick of waiting for the adapter.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

Think this came out before the 360, all is says that its compat with xbox and ps2. Im sure you can get some sort of adapter or it might just work with the 360

oki, can someone tell me where to put this so i can get more of a response

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Moved to games....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Timans

Maybe if you get hold of a SNES with the original and give that as a prize.

• Advertisement

thanks for the reply man. but im sure most ppl would have a SNES and im sure the winner wouldnt rly appreicate a SNES, maybe some rare games or somthing simular............

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Street Fighter Arcade sticks are big & apparently easily modded -- so you can just wire a 360 pad into it (as per tutorial here) -- so that's a good prize! Maybe some SF comics issues! :D

Also, David Sirlin released his Super Turbo tuturial vids; too bad us Europeans have to wait until February for Capcom Classics vol.2! :(

Thanks for the info man

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

I have that joystick, its good but if theres any joy nerds theyd probably want the harap 2 etc. Its not the best . end of.

hope ur touney includes Street FIGHTER 3.

Would you be interested in coming down the SF tourney, theirs also tourneys for css, cod2 and unreal. Ill be posting up soon in the lan parties section about the event anyways.

Cheers,
    Tom

• Advertisement
Advertisement