Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mp4/mp4 player

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

i'd prob go for something with mp3 playback too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,052 ✭✭✭✭event

ah yes, very good

though seriously, anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Uilleann

Bought something similar for my 9 year old for Christmas

http://cgi.ebay.ie/1-8-TFT-MP4-MP3-PLAYER-2GB-WITH-PHILIPS-FM-RADIO-PINK_W0QQitemZ330050837627QQihZ014QQcategoryZ73839QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

For €40 its not bad. 'Does what its says on the tin'
    I have'nt tryed to download any MP4 yet but did some mp3. Sound is average and picture quality is OK.
    Its a bit mickey mouse and the instructions are not great. I have an mp3 player and I struggled a bit with the functions on this one, hope the little one can manage it ok.
    It remains to be seen if it lasts any lenght of time especially with a 9 year old. I bought an iriver mp3 player last year and there is a big difference in quality. Its quite small as well, a lot smaller than I thought!
    If its for yourself and your using it on a train or bus etc buy something with a brand name and spend a lot more on it. Its not expensive so you might want to take a chance. I toke a chance with this one, was happy to do it seen as it was €90 total including delivery and its for a 9 year old, if she breaks it, its better that it only cost €90 as apposed to €300.
    Hope this helps

Advertisement