Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Internet cafés good for bringing laptop to?

• 29-11-2006 4:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

I know this is a region specific question but I thought it may be more suited here. Does anyone know if there are any internet cafés around the Dublin area that allow for wireless internet access? I want to be able to go to a comfortable place with not much noise that I can go and sit down for a few hours in peace on my own laptop. If anyone could recommend somewhere please let me know;)

Cheers
    Cian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 s.valo

Im not sure about proper internet cafes, but mc donalds "Mc Cafe" in tallaght (and im sure other places) has a free wifi conection,its been proven to be pretty handy there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 s.valo

Also all the south dublin libarys have free wifi connections

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

s.valo wrote:
    Also all the south dublin libarys have free wifi connections

I rang Bray library and they said they dont. Although that is Wicklow. So Dun Laoghaire/Blackrock etc have free wifi? cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭tonyboy247

If things are that bad in your pit you could go to: option 1.. the local decent hotel..camp up in the reception/carpark and use their connection...option 2 get some good sound proofing from local builders. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

I work from home so what I am really after is just a place to go to, to get out of the house during the day etc. A really comfortable net cafe that isnt too busy or noisy would be ideal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,352 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Starbucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 playwert

he he mc donalds.he said ''Nice,quiet place''

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

i often go to ron blacks, get a coffee and they give me as many vouchers as i want. I also hold onto a few to use elsewhere if needs be...

Advertisement