Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Windows Boot up jitter

• 29-11-2006 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Ok, newly built system that is working fine as fas as this little issues i am having. In the boot up screen when windows is loading
    there is what i can only describe as a flicker. I have uploaded a little movie clip thats 20 sec's long and this flicker happens 14 seconds into the clip. To look at the clip here’s the link, its on youtube. Heres the link www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YFNXvS0-hg
    I’m only after loading it up, so hope it works.
    Now. a little info about the system.
    20" dell flat screen, intel x6800, Mobo intel 975xbx with latest bios update, Nvidia Geforce 7100GS graphics with latest update. 320GB IDE ATA HD. Working on windows XP home SP2 with all updates.
    No i did have a prob with windows before for no reason but i had to reinstall it. when i did the Intel desktop utilities prog that monitors the mobo would not run and this was the latest update and kept coming up with errors like iptray no responding. so i uninstalled it.
    So any ideas what i can do about the little glitch at the start of the boot up???
    Thanks,
    Kevin

Advertisement