Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MCSE XP exam 70-270

• 29-11-2006 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    i am going to start taking these mcse exams..one question i want to ask..regards the xp exam 70-270...how many questions are on the test and what percentage do you have to get to pass it..i checked the microsoft website and it doesnt mention it..i also checked other websites and it doesnt mention it..

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

About 50 questions with a passing score of 700 out of 1000 or so. Check out www.mcmcse.com for some practice exams and loads of information.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

hi

I havent actually sat this exam but I just thought you might be interested in a forum we are trying to get started

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055018648

Basically an IT Cert forum, where we can all help each other out and meet people sitting or who have sat the exam.

Would be great if you could voice your support, it would be perfect for this scenario alone.

Thanks and Good luck with the exam

Advertisement