Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

attic conversion recommendation

Options
  • 29-11-2006 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭

Can anybody recommend a builder to convert my attic. I'm in naas. Am looking for a standard conversion to a 3 bed semi but dont know anyone to ask. One fella qouted me 22000 including 4500 supervision fees!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Jaysus thats a staggering quote....

Maybe try here Link I got a quote from them last year of 18k..

Im still shopping around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 TESSIE_F

In the same boat, still getting quotes. So far this guy is way out in front:-

http://www.totalattics.com/

Really professional. Spent ages going through all the details and the quote was €20,500 (as our roof is hipped we have to reduce the size of one of our bedrooms (4 bed semi) to gain access so more work involved). We had CHI attics out too but not as impressed - the quote was roughly the same but the guy didn't make the same impression as totalattics.

Best of luck with it.

Cheers

Advertisement