Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airport to Sandyford

Options
  • 29-11-2006 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

Didnt know where to put this so decided to stick it up here.

I have to head up to Dublin tomorrow morning and im wondering what the easiest way to get from the Airport to Sandyford Industrial estate is?

Im not in the big smoke too often so I havent a clue about luas lines and the like. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

(Paraphrasing) "I have to head up to Dublin... and want to know how to get from one part of Dublin to another part of Dublin..."

"Didnt know where to put this... "

Tough one, eh? Moved from AH.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Assuming you're flying into the airport, the aircoach goes to Bewley's Hotel on the Leopardstown Road which is right beside the Insdustrial Estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

aircoach, 7 euros one way or 12 euro return i think the prices are right.

http://www.aircoach.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Heh..... sorry Karoma. Ive been doing up data models all night.... a logical line of thinking like that is beyond me at this point.

Kudos on the quick move by the way..... lightning fast :)

I've gotten the air coach before. Didnt know it went that far. Sounds Perfect.... cheers.

Advertisement