Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro Coin counter and sorter

Options
  • 29-11-2006 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone any idea where I can buy one of these?
    My girlfriend saves up all her coins for holidays, so I want to buy her a counter for Christmas. I can only find UK and US coin counters on ebay.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Seems to be all thats available unless you want to get a business model for a lot of money, will keep looking for you anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭SueL

I'm nearly sure my bf was looking at one of them in the Dunnes gift section last week!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

SueL wrote:
    I'm nearly sure my bf was looking at one of them in the Dunnes gift section last week!

They definitely had them in cornelscourt last year, ive yet to see them this year though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭mobby

I am sure i saw a €uro one in the Gadget Store in the Jervis Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

€20/€25 in Dunnes Stores they also have an atm savings box with a card and pin!! and they are both in the 3 for 2 offer... the pic on them seems to be pounds but there's a huge sticker on them saying euro coins only!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

atm savings box with a card and pin!! !

Am I getting this right? You have a savings box that you access with a card and pin?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Got one in Power City, Thanks all

http://www.powercity.ie/?par=20-60-KT816

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Thanks for letting us know

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Flynn

QUOTE=Cutie18Ireland]€20/€25 in Dunnes Stores they also have an atm savings box with a card and pin!! and they are both in the 3 for 2 offer... the pic on them seems to be pounds but there's a huge sticker on them saying euro coins only!!![/QUOTE]

Ya i saw the ATM thing looks cool... didnt know there was a card & PIN tho... Apparently u can set targets to save for and it tells you when you've reached that target... Anybody know the price.. i couldn't see one...

btw.. anybody see that "science museum" section in dunnes? It has a 8metre blimp!? what's that about? only 15 bucks
    also has an indestructable R/C plane

Advertisement