Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do digiweb bill?

Options
  • 29-11-2006 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hello. Since I ordered my broadband and since it was installed, I think the expiry date might have changed on the credit card. Could this be the reason why accounts have stopped my broadband? And when do they take the annual payment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

I believe you recieve a bill from them before they attempt to draw the funds but i couldnt be sure.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Hello. Since I ordered my broadband and since it was installed, I think the expiry date might have changed on the credit card. Could this be the reason why accounts have stopped my broadband? And when do they take the annual payment?

Have you attempted to contact Digiweb and ask them?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,873 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I'm a Digiweb customer. You should receive an invoice by email every billing period saying how much will be taken out and when.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Assumeing you gave them
    1) A real email address
    2) YOu ever check the same address
    3) Your junk filter doesn't eat it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭opinionated

Tis all sorted. I think gmail were thought that it was spam

• Advertisement
Advertisement