Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kim Chi in Galway

Options
  • 30-11-2006 1:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

anyone know where i get get Kim Chi in Galway, i know there is a Korean restaurant in Dublin but is there an asian market or restauarnt in the west?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I don't think we have Korean restaurants in Galway, a lot of Chinese ones though. You could ask in them? Kimchi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

I know its a Korean dish but Charlie Chan in Asian Fusion in Oranmore would be able to tell you where to get it. Charlie use to run the Royal Villa.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I think that idiot in the Asian store across from Lynchs Castle has some..
    Although it looked mingin ...Trying to recreate some world cup dishes eh ? :D
    lived on the stuff over there too and Bulgogi mmmm bar-b-q pork in mint leaves mmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Stevo11

Did you find any in the end? Would be interested in getting some too..

Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 triblex

there's a tiny shop 'euasian foods' on abbey str--close to the AIB on shop str. restaurants: china inn on cross str, opposite busker browns; datang noddles on middle str

• Advertisement
Advertisement