Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trainee engineer seeking work placement/work experience.

Options
  • 30-11-2006 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭

hi im currently doing a fas sound engineering course and need to find a work placement for next may! preferrably in a post production,around the dublin/kildare area, anyone wanna hire me :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

The best thing to do is go through absolutely every single possible contact you have or anyone you know's contacts in a working studio. Getting placed is tough and takes a little but of luck so when that luck doesn't roll along of it's accord it's best to get out there and try and drum it up yourself.

I also suggest that the title of this thread isn't going to get the right interest. Shall I change it for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

yes please! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

Done. Fingers crossed something will come up for you. Have you got your hands on the Hot Press Yearbook and contacted studios there?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

thanks!yeah i've tried a few places,no joy as of yet though,got the yearbook haven't tried many places off it yet as i'm bogged down with projects lately!

Advertisement