Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scotch Egg Me!

• 30-11-2006 11:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭

Totally random I know but a friend wants to know where to get Scotch Eggs? lol I know! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Marks and Spencers do them. Horrible little lumps of crap that the are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Tell the lazy fecker to make them herslef. That half the fun of a scotch egg. The feeling of that soft mushy sausage meat sliding all over your hands........ anyway gotta go. Pigheads got some eggs that need scotching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭ateam

Did you know you can cook them yourself, here's the recipe

http://www.britainexpress.com/articles/Food/scotch-eggs.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭kkposse

I love scotch eggs, was wondering this myself! Where are the scotch eggs everybody??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭fletch

Thanks for the quick response lads....she was just short of lifting a Scottish guys kilt to see what she could find but looks like a trip to Marks should sort her out...

Edit: Oh Pighead how did you know it was a she?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

Marks and Spencers do them. Horrible little lumps of crap that the are.

what!scotch eggs are dam tasty i tell ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

They're even available in 2 different sizes in M&S. Regular and miniature 'cocktail' size.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

PLUS M&S use free-range egg in all of their egg-related products, and have been for ages. Guilt free scotch egg?

Advertisement