Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Yaris Reg 01

Options
  • 30-11-2006 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

I have an 01 Toyota Yaris which I am very pleased with. It has never given me an ounce of trouble etc. etc. Now I know the weather today and last night is desperate. I travel 15 miles to work each day and today everything went well. However, when I got to the town I work in, on driving accross the main road, it conked, just for about 2 seconds, I started it again and it went fine. Should I have it checked out? Or is it just dampness from last night?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭skyhighflyer

I'd leave it unless it happens again. If it does or if you're worried about it being it to a Toyota dealer and they'll run a diagnostic and see does it throw any codes. Might be time for a service if it's been a long time since it's last?

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭suitseir

Thanks for the reply. I had it serviced about 2 months ago and a new battery was put in about 4 months ago. I get it serviced every 5k miles. I should think it just might be one of those things. I drove it a lunchtime and it seems fine. Yea, you are right, I think I will leave it and the next time I am in a Toyota garage (which is about 40 miles from where I live) I will mention it to them.

Advertisement