Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots Pricing question

Options
  • 30-11-2006 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi,

I was in Boots in Blanch yesterday and noticed several Christmas stoking fillers. The ususal stuff - pocket radios, nail trimming sets, pens, that sort of thing.

I noticed that one of them was £5 sterling and Euro7.10. Fair enough. But beside it was another thing at £5 sterling and Euto8.10. I think one of the £5 sterling things was even Euro9.

How can this be right?

On a similar rant, I remember one jumper in Dunnes for £8 sterling and they wanted 20Euro for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Altoid wrote:
    Hi,

I was in Boots in Blanch yesterday and noticed several Christmas stoking fillers. The ususal stuff - pocket radios, nail trimming sets, pens, that sort of thing.

I noticed that one of them was £5 sterling and Euro7.10. Fair enough. But beside it was another thing at £5 sterling and Euto8.10. I think one of the £5 sterling things was even Euro9.

How can this be right?

On a similar rant, I remember one jumper in Dunnes for £8 sterling and they wanted 20Euro for it.

I remember asking this question before in some other shop (River Island I think) and I offered to pay for it in Sterling as I knew it was going to be cheaper and the reply I got was "Ehh no sorry sir, thats the UK price only and the difference is due to shipping and Vat etc"

Talk about getting shafted :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Was one of them an electrical item??? That could account for it as the recycling fund would be added!!

Advertisement