Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Scottish PL discussion thread

• 30-11-2006 1:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭

Given that its looking like one of Celtic's most succesful seasons (at least monetary wise), I would have thought there would be more discussion in this forum about all things Celtic. Given that some other clubs have a dedicated thread, surely Celtic supporters would think that their club would have a thread that is just as popular, or have people gone elsewhere?

After discussing the Nakamure free-kicks, I noticed that they used Maloney to do one in the Hibs game (which didnt come off). It was a good game too.

Anyway here is one item to start the ball rolling. Here is something I spotted the Celtic CEO saying:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/6159161.stm
    "We've got (Shunsuke) Nakamura from Japan, we have brought in two Polish players - Maciej Zurawski and Artur Boruc - and last year we brought Roy Keane to Celtic in order to squeeze growth out of the market in Ireland."

I dont think many of the Irish-based fans will be too pleased to hear that bringing Roy to Celtic was a marketing ploy to bring in revenue.

All things Glasgow Celtic - Discuss at your pleasure .....

Redspider

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

I think this would be great if only we had more Rangers fans around here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

I personally cant stand Josh Naylor... 2 new FBs would be nice. Delighted with a Naka, Vinegear of HessellChips and Sno.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Trilla wrote:
    I personally cant stand Josh Naylor... 2 new FBs would be nice.
    Why don't you like Naylor? :) I've yet to hear anything but praise for Naylor since he joined Celtic. As for the other side, Wilson has been terrific. He's almost back from injury. A left back is needed to add more depth and right a back too for the same reason with Telfer in his last season. I'd be happy with Naylor and Wilson as first choice though next season. A top class centre half would be nice though. Actually, the left back off Sparta, Kadlec, is out of contract in the summer so I'd be suprised if Celtic don't try to get him on a pre-contract in a few weeks.
    redspider wrote:
    I dont think many of the Irish-based fans will be too pleased to hear that bringing Roy to Celtic was a marketing ploy to bring in revenue.
    Yeah, it seems a strange one. Was Keane forced on Strachan? I don't think he was bought soley as a marketing ploy, just as Real didn't just pay £25m for Beckham so they could get a few more fans. I'd love to know if that is exactly what Lawwell said. Naka, Boruc and Zurawski certainly weren't bought for anything other than their football abilities.

I have to say, Celtic are playing poor football compared to last season but still getting results. Maloney is half the player he was last season and I'd say that's down to the contract situation as fans are turning against him over that. All we've really had this season is Nakamura running the show against Hibs, Kilmarnock, Inverness and Motherwell at home. Other than Naka's cameo's in most of the home games and McGeady before he got injured it's pretty boring stuff overall this season.

What Celtic need is a central midfielder who can play 50 yard passes with ease like Alonso or Pirlo. Tymoschuk off Shaktaar has been linked for some time. I watched him against Roma last week and he's exactly what's needed. Atm it's just Lennon to Maloney to Lennon to Naka to Lennon... If you have the 2 wide players tightly marked then that's half the job done against Celtic. Lennon doesn't know how to kick a ball over a players head. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

kinaldo wrote:
    I think this would be great if only we had more Rangers fans around here.

Will a Hibs one do?

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

What would be a fair price for Maloney in January ?

• Advertisement

sundula wrote:
    What would be a fair price for Maloney in January ?
    It depends really. If Maloney wants to leave and he tells Celtic that then he can sign a pre-contract in January. If someone offers £500k to take him in January Celtic have to ask themselves is Maloney staying for 5 months worth more than £500k. It could also go into a bidding war obviously. I'd say £1m would get him but it's completely down to what Maloney wants to do.

I think he'd definitely cut it in the premiership and be more of a success than Petrov. I really hope he signs a contract though. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭SectionF

"We've got (Shunsuke) Nakamura from Japan, we have brought in two Polish players - Maciej Zurawski and Artur Boruc - and last year we brought Roy Keane to Celtic in order to squeeze growth out of the market in Ireland."
    More

It really annoys me that the likes of the BBC take the quotes in the Daily Record as gospel for every news story. Here's the quotes in the Herald and Scotsman (much more respected papers in Scotland).

Herald:
    Lawwell also admitted that cultivating Celtic's global brand is now a significant consideration in the club's transfer policy.
    "Obviously they must be able to play, but to find players in the markets where we think there is growth is also important," he said. "We have Shunsuke Nakamura from Japan, we have brought in two Polish players and last year we brought Roy Keane to Celtic, which helped increase growth in our market in Ireland.

http://www.theherald.co.uk/sport/75589.html

Scotsman:
    "Obviously they must be able to play, but to find players in the markets where we think there is growth is also important," he said. "We have Shunsuke Nakamura from Japan, we have brought in two Polish players - Maciej Zurawski and Artur Boruc - and last year we brought Roy Keane to Celtic which helped increase growth in our market in Ireland. Rather than sitting back, we have quite an ambitious plan to go out and bring Celtic to the world.

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/football.cfm?id=1774742006

Now we're no doubt going to see the Daily Record's quotes in tomorrow's papers in this country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Eirebhoy, you know what they call the Record in Glasgow I'm sure.

Wouldnt touch that rag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

redspider wrote:
    Given that its looking like one of Celtic's most succesful seasons (at least monetary wise), I would have thought there would be more discussion in this forum about all things Celtic. Given that some other clubs have a dedicated thread, surely Celtic supporters would think that their club would have a thread that is just as popular, or have people gone elsewhere?

After discussing the Nakamure free-kicks, I noticed that they used Maloney to do one in the Hibs game (which didnt come off). It was a good game too.

Anyway here is one item to start the ball rolling. Here is something I spotted the Celtic CEO saying:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/6159161.stm

All things Glasgow Celtic - Discuss at your pleasure .....

Redspider

If it's all true; not surprised they did it, nor surprised the Oirish fell for it. That said, I'm biased to an extent, I despise Celtic with a hatred so black it burns my eyes. But, you can't rely on the BBC for accurate information in all of this. Can you ever? Wouldn't be surprised if the quotes have been changed, as eirebhoy pointed out. I don't think they're as plainly innocent as the Scotsman prints either, somewhere inbetween perhaps?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭joebhoy1916

Anyone going to Copenhagen?

£33 for ticket in Celtic end.

Anyone here got a season ticket with Celtic?
    Will a Hibs one do?

Were all one :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

What do you Celtic fans think of the possibility of Stokes moving in Jan for 1million pounds? The story seems to be gathering momentuem...

What do you Celtic fans think of the possibility of Stokes moving in Jan for 1million pounds? The story seems to be gathering momentuem...

Can't see Arsenal let a player that promising go for so little.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭sundula

Balancing all things Stokes is a gamble at 1million. Will he ever break into the Arsenal first team when you factor in Lupoli and Bendter? Arsenal might be happy to get in a million and maybe some perfomance bonus.

For Arsenal to get really exciting about this guy he has got to score close to 30 league goals in the SPL

Well Celtic have confirmed their interest in him. http://www.rte.ie/sport/2006/1201/stokesa.html

Would be a stunning bit of business if they could get him for a million.

Einst&#252 wrote: »
    If it's all true; not surprised they did it, nor surprised the Oirish fell for it. That said, I'm biased to an extent, I despise Celtic with a hatred so black it burns my eyes. But, you can't rely on the BBC for accurate information in all of this. Can you ever? Wouldn't be surprised if the quotes have been changed, as eirebhoy pointed out. I don't think they're as plainly innocent as the Scotsman prints either, somewhere inbetween perhaps?
    The difference between the quotes is:

and

"We have Shunsuke Nakamura from Japan, we have brought in two Polish players - Maciej Zurawski and Artur Boruc - and last year we brought Roy Keane to Celtic which helped increase growth in our market in Ireland."

Those 2 words change it completely. The tabloid publishes a controversial quote, the Broadsheet publishes the not-so controversial quote. No brainer. :)

Celtic are getting rid of Pearson in January so that's about £1m extra for Strachan. Stokes is already good enough for Celtic so £1m would be a steal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭redspider

eirebhoy wrote:
    Was Keane forced on Strachan? I don't think he was bought soley as a marketing ploy. I'd love to know if that is exactly what Lawwell said.

Yeah, it looks like Lawwell was misquoted, perhaps on purpose, by the Daily Record. I thought the remarks were a bit unusual for public consumption, even if there was some truth about it, which there probably wasn't.

In terms of Roy being forced on Strachan, he clearly was as Dermot Desmond 'saved him' from his Man Utd exit. You could see that from the attitude that was there such as from Lennon, which was something along the lines of - 'good to have him, we can learn from him, etc, but we can do okay without him as well, thank you very much', and Strachan being non-chalant about it. It wasnt a case of Strachan regularly banging on Desmond's door (metaphorically) and demanding that Celtic sign Roy and prise him away from Man U. Thats last years story.

In terms of Maloney, I didnt realise there were contractual issues. I agree that he is not as affective on the pitch as last year. He also seems to be given less playing time which isnt helping. Is he looking to do a 'Bosman' and go to England? I cant blame him as an individual for trying that, perhaps its very mercenary, but its part of the capitalist nature of the sport these days.

Redspider

Einst&#252 wrote: »
    I'm biased to an extent, I despise Celtic with a hatred so black it burns my eyes.

I see. Now how can we help you rid yourself of that hatred. Surely, there is some good you can see in the club and their fans, or at least some respect in some of it. Not all of course, no club is perfect.

No doubt you have discussed it before, and it may be potentially a hornets nest - but hatred and sport are two things that shouldnt go together, imo. Hate is negative, sport should be positive.

I'm all for healthy rivalry, but nothing to the level of hate. There are teams which I dont like to see doing well, Chelsea being one (due to the nature of how they have got their money to spend their way past others). I have nothing against the fans or the footballing tradition of Chelsea though.

I may have a penchant for Celtic but I dont despise Rangers, or hate them. Or Hearts.

You obviously have your reasons. But, can any of us 'coax you' into *not* feeling the hatred?

Redspider

Einstürzende would not hate Celtic if they hadn't got 1 Irish supporter so I really couldn't care less about his views. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

eirebhoy wrote:

and

"We have Shunsuke Nakamura from Japan, we have brought in two Polish players - Maciej Zurawski and Artur Boruc - and last year we brought Roy Keane to Celtic which helped increase growth in our market in Ireland."

Those 2 words change it completely. The tabloid publishes a controversial quote, the Broadsheet publishes the not-so controversial quote. No brainer. :)
    I suppose everyone will pick the one that favours their argument most, because they are biased, which is what the Daily Record is also accused of.
    The tone is changed completely, but the end product is the same.
    Is anyone naive enough to think that 'global brand' clubs don't make player decisions at least partly influenced by this consideration?

SectionF wrote:
    I suppose everyone will pick the one that favours their argument most, because they are biased
    Not at all. It's only common sense. If Lawwell did actually say "we brought Roy Keane to Celtic in order to squeeze growth out of the market in Ireland" why would any paper in the world want to change that quote into a nothing quote?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

eirebhoy wrote:

and

Celtic are getting rid of Pearson in January so that's about £1m extra for Strachan. Stokes is already good enough for Celtic so £1m would be a steal.
    I wonder if 'squeeze' was really mentioned? Maybe the tabloid added it to add to controversy, maybe the broadsheet dropped it to dumb down any possible controversy? :) We'll never know, which is what I was trying to say, as no paper can be trusted. I don't have any exposure to what Glaswegians find acceptable in the form of newspapers, so I'm working off the basis that they're probably both slightly off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭lynchie

Anyone going to Copenhagen?

£33 for ticket in Celtic end.

Anyone here got a season ticket with Celtic?

Cant wait for Wednesday.. 5 of us heading over to Copenhagen. never been there before. Tickets arrived yesterday, so can spend the day sampling the beers instead of looking for a ticket

lynchie wrote:
    Cant wait for Wednesday.. 5 of us heading over to Copenhagen. never been there before. Tickets arrived yesterday, so can spend the day sampling the beers instead of looking for a ticket

Fair play would love to go.

It's gonna cost you a fortune, bring cans with ya ;)

eirebhoy wrote:
    Not at all. It's only common sense. If Lawwell did actually say "we brought Roy Keane to Celtic in order to squeeze growth out of the market in Ireland" why would any paper in the world want to change that quote into a nothing quote?
    Sorry. I didn't make that clear. I meant that someone, a reader or a poster here, looking at the variety of quotes provided by the newspapers, would pick the one that suited them.
    Given that there are conflicting versions of the quote, I don't know which one is accurate. But I doubt if a reporter would deliberately fake the more charged version. That would be a sacking offence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

SectionF wrote:
    Sorry. I didn't make that clear. I meant that someone, a reader or a poster here, looking at the variety of quotes provided by the newspapers, would pick the one that suited them.

Like the one you used??
    But I doubt if a reporter would deliberately fake the more charged version. That would be a sacking offence.

Steady, you are calling the people that work for the Record reporters!! As for sacking said person? lol

The Herald & The Scotsman are quality newspapers, The Record is a red top rag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

Like the one you used??

Steady, you are calling the people that work for the Record reporters!! As for sacking said person? lol

The Herald & The Scotsman are quality newspapers, The Record is a red top rag.
    Overall, the red tops in Ireland provide far more comprehensive coverage of Irish football than our 'quality' titles.
    The one I 'picked' was the one I saw referenced elsewhere, but, as I've said, I don't see it as making a material difference.

• Advertisement

Celtic 1-0 Aberdeen

Celtic had to work hard to get the victory today according to the reports, but a match deserved to win nonetheless. McGeady got a good run out.

The ladder now looks like:
    44  Celtic
    28  Rangers      Aberdeen     
    26  Hibernian    
    25  Kilmarnock   
    24  Hearts

and that looks like an unasailable lead, although fat ladies and singing, etc, apply.

By the way, what are the thoughts on Larsson going to Man Utd for a spell? I would have thought that perhaps he could have gone to Celtic to help in the CL, as up front is where Celtic perhaps need the most help and he could do a role there. Given that he is a hero at Celtic anyway it would seem to suit both, although it is an unsual move.

His task at Man Utd looks semi-mercenary, but I have upmost respoect for Larsson though and I trust his good judgement. Perhaps he sees this as a challenge he wants to take on given that it will rarely come again, and he may be missing some of the limelight given his stint back in Sweden.

Thoughts?

Redspider

Just thought I would put his here. This shirt is going signed by Artur Boruc, Neil Lennon, Thomas Gravesen, Jan Venegoor of Hesselink, Shaun Maloney, Stephen McManus, Shunsuke Nakamura, Evander Sno, Maciej Zurawski, Kenny Miller and Many more. Gordon Strachan, Gary Pendry and Tommy Burns have also signed the shirt along with Danny McGrain and Lisbon Lions Billy McNeil and Betrie Auld.

It's the real deal would make a great present for any celtic fan. Money is for group that make banners and stuff for parkhead.

Here's the link.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Signed-Jungle-Bhoys-Shirt-by-Celtic-FC-Players_W0QQitemZ180058253180QQihZ008QQcategoryZ112994QQ

Tough win today for Celtic, fantastic save at the end by Boruc to keep the 3 points.

I have immense respect for Larsson and I am priviliged to have had a season ticket at Celtic for the 7 seasons he was here. He is an absolute legend and the best professional out there.

It is a strange one though most fans of EPL teams and the English media dismissed Larssons acheivements up here in Scotland as 'any ole granny can score in the SPL' rubbish. It is the ignorance of EPL 'fans' when he played in Britain and yet the majority were very patronising towards him and his achievements. Maybe this annoyed him more than he has shown

Yeah when he was in Scotland oh sure anyone can score up there me I hated that. See Alex saying on news they tried to sign him from celtic but he wouldn't go really cared about cared.

It would have been great though if he did come back to celtic for the two and a half months.

Strange last month he said he wasn't going anywhere when asked about Villa now he changes his mind Alex must have made him good offer.

Wish him all the best. Delighted we wont meet them it would be just like the game against Barcelona.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Fair play would love to go.

It's gonna cost you a fortune, bring cans with ya ;)

A bit of a myth tbh, beer is cheaper there than here. Just everyone gets a different price ie normal dane pays 4:60 a pint you pay less if you know the barman. So get to know the barman quickly :D

kdjac

Here's a good guide for anyone going.

http://www.oldtrafford.dk/copenhagen.pdf

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Go to Christianna if u want some stuff. Nice place aswell, although It's too cold to be sitting outside drinking beers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

RasTa wrote:
    Go to Christianna if u want some stuff. Nice place aswell, although It's too cold to be sitting outside drinking beers.

Bit off an odd place went with irish lad and we got screwed, went back with his wife and we got some great stuff for a tenth of the price.

Its a weird country :D

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭TwistsAndTurns

Nice to see a thread about SPL and CELTIC wonder what everyone thinks about King of Kings being the highest payed player a Man Utd.:D Larsson will earn £1.25m

Dailymail.co.uk

Henrik Larsson will be the highest-paid player at Manchester United, earning an astonishing £1.25 million for the three months he will spend at Old Trafford after last week’s dramatic swoop for the 35-year-old former Swedish international.

United’s offer of £125,000 a week was one Larsson could not refuse — not even when his former club, Barcelona, attempted to hijack the United deal.

The contract edges him ahead of England stars Rio Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney as the club’s top dressing-room earner.

"This is a dream opportunity for me, which I just could not turn down,’ said Larsson.

He is scheduled to make his United debut in the New Year’s Day clash at Newcastle United, the day after Old Trafford manager Sir Alex Ferguson’s 65th birthday.

Larsson’s final appearance for United before rejoining his hometown club, Helsingborgs, for the re-opening of the Swedish season is likely to be against Liverpool on March 3.
    He was`nt good enough according to fans and media of EPL when in his prime. :eek:

redspider wrote:
    Celtic 1-0 Aberdeen

Celtic had to work hard to get the victory today according to the reports, but a match deserved to win nonetheless. McGeady got a good run out.
    It was more frustrating than anything, Aberdeen only had one real chance on goal and that was a free kick in the last couple of minutes which produced a world class save from Boruc. McGeady was impressive yesterday. He just seems so much more intellgient than last season and has his head up at every opportunity. Balde was very steady and my man of the match. Again, I think an Alonso type make a huge difference to this team and would mean less frustration as it's too easy to stop Celtic playing atm.

Here's the goal:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZSK7uGS2bQ

Not the best quality as I had a jumpy stream and had to halve the frame rate even though I hardly knew what frame rate was. :D

I'm really looking forward to Wednesday now. Absolutely no pressure on the players and they can go out and attack from the start trying to get that first CL away win. I think top spot is crucial if they're going to get into the last 8 as it means 2nd leg at home. It's all well and good beating Barcelona 1-0 at Celtic Park and then holding them scoreless in the Nou Camp under Martin O'Neill but that's not gonna happen under Strachan. In fact, I wouldn't even be confident carrying a 2 goal lead to an away stadium of most teams in the last 16.

On the contrary, if they do get top spot I'd still be confident carrying a 2 goal defeat to Celtic park. Get a goal within the first hour and the crowd are roaring their heads off, the away team are rattled and instinct has them sitting that much further back with Celtic pushing on. Another goal to bring it to extra time and Celtic are definitely favourites with home advantage.

Of the 8 matches at that stage last season, 7 of them were won by the team that played the 2nd leg at home. I think it's crucial for Celtic more than any other team. I know it didn't matter on the UEFA cup run but I wouldn't fancy this team shutting a team out away from home.

16 points ahead of Aberdeen & Rangers with 17 games played :)

• Advertisement

Like the one you used?
    And the Sunday Times, the scurrilous louts.

SectionF wrote:
    And the Sunday Times, the scurrilous louts.

Your point, caller?

Ian Bell in todays Sunday Herald about Larsson moving to the EPL.

eirebhoy wrote:
    McGeady was impressive yesterday. He just seems so much more intellgient than last season and has his head up at every opportunity.

I'm really looking forward to Wednesday now. Absolutely no pressure on the players and they can go out and attack from the start ... I think top spot is crucial if they're going to get into the last 8 as it means 2nd leg at home.

Good to see McGeady learning as he goes along. Progress is always a good sign in a player. One thing I think he needs is shot practice and much improving with his power. That may mean more gym-based leg work. Surely Balde could help him with that ?

Yeah, it would be good for Celtic to finish top, and although there is less pressure on Wed getting a win will be difficult. If Man U eff up Celtic may not need the win. There are no easy ties in the final 16 and this year the stats of 1st v 2nd may be more closer to 4-4 than last years 7-1. Lets see.

Two small items. One, I only noticed that it seems that the SPL has a system of 7 subs with 3 being used, which is more than the EPL. Did I pick that up correct? I wish Uefa/Fifa would make this a global rule of the game so that there are no differencs and we dont get farcs like some international teams bringing on 11 subs in a match. There should be one system for all.

Second: in terms of Larsson going to Man Utd, a good move for him I would have thought and as I mentioned earlier its a pity he didnt go to Celtic. But is his reported salary of 125k/week actually correct? I cant see Alex Ferguson doing that as it has potential to upset Man Utd salary structures which are quite well guarded and surely it could upset the likes of Rooney who would be petulent to such matters. Getting Larsson is one thing but for that amount of dosh, now that is a surprise for me .....

redspider

redspider wrote:
    Good to see McGeady learning as he goes along. Progress is always a good sign in a player. One thing I think he needs is shot practice and much improving with his power.
    Shooting is one thing I'm sure he has been working on. He took 3 or 4 shots from outside the box on Saturday when he used to rarely shoot.
    redspider wrote:
    One, I only noticed that it seems that the SPL has a system of 7 subs with 3 being used, which is more than the EPL. Did I pick that up correct? I wish Uefa/Fifa would make this a global rule of the game so that there are no differencs and we dont get farcs like some international teams bringing on 11 subs in a match. There should be one system for all.
    The SPL rule is that 3 of the 18 players on match day must be Under 21. This is why you'll always see a reserve player on the bench for Celtic. Strachan doesn't like this U21 rule and wants it scrapped but it's surely better than the premiership where there's only 5 subs.

Is the celtic game on tv?

Only on Sky Sports Interactive

Only on Sky Sports Interactive

Extra?

That just says Porto v Arsenal.

The red button thing - this will access all the matches tonight

Cheers mate