Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Windows Installation - Any recommendations?

Options
  • 30-11-2006 2:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

I am looking to install new windows (uPVC) in my house. I have received a number of quotations but they seemed to be a lot higher than I (or anyone else I mentioned it to) expected. Does anyone out there have any recommendations or good experiences with companies installing windows in their house (other than Senator or Global)?

Thanks,
    R

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jayo2004

Hi my brother inlaw runs his own Window installation company I could get you a quote if you send me the specs. He might do it depending on where you are but I can get you a quote anyhow so you have an idea of price??

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭pjq

If you have good wooden windows , here is a company that will install double glazing in the existing frame , http://www.lmglazing.com/contact.htm , we found the price reasonable , they will give a rough quote over the phone if you have the measurements .

PJQ

Advertisement