Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2007 BTCC Calendar

• 30-11-2006 2:24pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Calendar
    1 April Brands Hatch *
    22 April TBA
    6 May Thruxton
    3 June Croft
    24 June Oulton Park *
    15 July Donington Park *
    29 July Snetterton
    19 August Brands Hatch *
    2 September Knockhill
    14 October Thruxton
    * - Layouts to be used for Brands Hatch, Oulton Park and Donington Park to be announced at a later date
    No Mondello. For commercial reasons apparently. Still a bit of a letdown even if the fiddly nature of Mondello didn't lend itself to classic BTCC racing.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

No Mondello? That's a shame. I have gone to the BTCC at Mondello for the last three years and each time has been a blast. Unprecedented paddock access, freedom to hang around the back of the garages talking to the mechanics, the odd driver and even a couple of brief chats with Vicki Butler-Henderson (sigh).

Oh yeah, fantasic racing too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

doubledown wrote:
    even a couple of brief chats with Vicki Butler-Henderson (sigh).
    Dunno, Opinion is split on that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Xmorpheus

No F3/GTs either - so no UK meetings at all at Mondello this year for cars.

AFAIK BSB is still going to have a round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Scober11

Apparently Mondello had to pay all the ferry costs of the Btcc teams and the support races so maybe the loss of the championship round won't hit the finances to hard!

According to what i heard is that they will return every second year in conjunction with Knockhill.

I presume the GT/F3 will be similar? mind you the F3 brigade did describe it as a glorifed go kart track so me thinks they didn't perticulary like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Thats a damn shame. I must say though the one time I went to btcc I wasnt massively impressed. Not really into though even on the better tracks. The f3/gt were much better imo, thats a real loss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭nikimere

on a positive note: the 2 thruxton rounds will be good for Eoin Murray and his 156

Advertisement