Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guilds on Lightbringer Realm

Options
  • 30-11-2006 3:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭

Anyone know a good alliance guild I can join on the lightbringer server. Really looking for a guild full of adults that want to do raids at the weekend etc. Don't mind if it's mainly EU, Irish or British players in the guild as long as they speak English, Obviously.

My character name is Fenian (Level 20 Druid) if anyone plays on that server and wants to say hello to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Your level 20 and want to raid? Thats realistic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭rcunning03

Deaddude wrote:

Meant when I get more experienced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Deaddude wrote:

pointing out that he is too low to level, thats helpful.

keep an eye out on your server for lvl 60's wearing epic gear, enquire about the guild and how to join etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭rcunning03

cance wrote:

keep an eye out on your server for lvl 60's wearing epic gear, enquire about the guild and how to join etc.

Cheers, I'm hoping to join lords of Azeroth, but got boothed (from server) before I could join

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

cance wrote:

Do you really think a good raiding guild, that are hardcore players are going to let a level 20 join because he seems nice?

Pointing out that hes too low level will show him more realism, aka hes not going to get into a good guild until hes level 60 (70) and has had some prior raiding experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

I agree with Deaddude - mate, your really jumping your horses here.
    Wait until you're level 60/70, then you can worry about joining an end-game raiding guild.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

the reason i suggested asking a teir'd player, as most raiding guilds on my realm (laughing skull) have pre req guilds for leveling players...

rise > risen
    illegal swedish > noob

etc. so on ours its if you hope to get into risen, apply to rise and wait till a spot becomes free etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 BitemeAlso

rcunning03 wrote:
    Anyone know a good alliance guild I can join on the lightbringer server. Really looking for a guild full of adults that want to do raids at the weekend etc. Don't mind if it's mainly EU, Irish or British players in the guild as long as they speak English, Obviously.

My character name is Fenian (Level 20 Druid) if anyone plays on that server and wants to say hello to me.

If you are still looking for a Guild on Lightbringer, try "knights of old", friendliest guild I come across.

BitemeAlso, Gnome Mage 51, Lightbringer

Advertisement