Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

nokia 7360

• 30-11-2006 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got this phone? thinking bout getting it, great offer. just wondering what the camera on it is like.

great value with voda at the min, 89 with 120 credit.

have a motorola at the min which has a great camera so would like to keep an ok cam..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

It only has a VGA camera (640x480 resolution). It's not great, but you get what you pay for...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

coola. thanks. one more thing, can ya access websites on it? like vodafone live etc? i sometimes use my phone for gmail..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

It's got GPRS / standard Nokia camera and video / radio. It's a fairly solid phone but lacks things like bluetooth which would make it a real challenger :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Is it a phone targetted at women? It's a nice handset but I was a bit put off when the girls at work started gushing over it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I've seen a couple of blokes with the Coffee one .. but the Black might be more suited.

The phone is mainly aimed at woman though from the Nokia ads I've seen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

It's from the "la Amour" range which would make me think it's aimed towards women. I only know of women (and gay men) who have one of them. I have one and it's fine, but I just want a phone that can make phone calls and send texts. Actually, the radio on it was enough of a drawing card for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

funkyflea wrote:
    Is it a phone targetted at women? It's a nice handset but I was a bit put off when the girls at work started gushing over it..
    a mate of mine got it not realising its a girls phone. it has a program on it for converting us dress sizes to uk ones so its definitely for girls

Advertisement