Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

really silly question i think!

Options
  • 30-11-2006 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭

Ok i know there's probs been like a million threads on this here so i apologise cos i'v never used this particualr board before!

Basically saw a class DJ the other night and was like "wow i wanna do that!".
    So how to get statred?!
    Is there a DJing skool lol?!
    How can u get a bita practice witout dishing out cash for top notch equipment?!
    how'd you learn basically?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Hi Shellie, doesn't really sound like a stupid question to me but you'd probably get more replies over at the DJing forum: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=126

My ill-informed answer would be to check out local DJing classes/clubs, I don't know where you live but there are definitely a good few DJ clubs in various Irish colleges and afaik there are plenty of private classes too. Or if you have a friend with decks maybe you should ask for a go. This would save you having to splash out for all the vinyl/gear until you got good at it. Best of luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

Theres act Djing classes?!
    thatys kinda cool...
    Ye is there any chance this could be moved somehow?!!!

Advertisement