Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS, Progressive Scan, SCART

• 30-11-2006 8:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if you can have pregressive scan from a PS2 using a SCART cable (RGB), or must you get a component video cable?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭8T8

Wrong forum for this but the short answer is no for scart.

You need the component cable. There are some tricks depending on the display the PS2 is plugged into that will allow you to use progressive scan over scart.

On top of that the game must also support progressive scan (list).

The component cable is available here & they ship to Ireland I have one on my PS2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭Mr. Flibble

Ok, feared as much regarding the cable and the forum. Which forum should I be in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

PS forum obviously....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭Mr. Flibble

Didn't see it. Who would think of looking under games for technological matters!

Advertisement