Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lake Garda

• 30-11-2006 8:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Hi,

After been granted access to the forum, I have an urgent question:

Has anyone stayed in the Lake Garda area and gone to a match at the San Siro?

I will be spending Christmas in Riva Del Garda.

I would like to take the opportunity to see Inter v Atalanta on Saturday 23/12/06.

Will I be time enough arranging this when I arrive there, or would I need to arrange things now? (Travel & Tickets).

I was given a number to phone in the area, but they only spoke Italian. Apparently they have a coach to every Inter match from the Riva Del Gadra area.

Any help would be welcome.

thank,

Kieran.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Yellow Dog wrote:

Will I be time enough arranging this when I arrive there, or would I need to arrange things now? (Travel & Tickets).

Italian ties rarely sell out, but if you're worried why not e-mail your hotel (assuming you've already sorted that out) and ask them to arrange tickets for you? I know when Spurs played Prague in the UEFA Cup this year all of the Czech hotels were happy to arrange tickets through their reception.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

You'll get a ticket for the match no problem. Any time I go over I stay along the Via Buenos Aires so its handy for the town and about 40 mins to the San Siro.

A lot of the small shops will do tickets. If your staying in a hotel they'll sort you out but it prob cost more.

You woul also get them at the San Siro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

Thanks for the replies.

Yes, it is a big lake!

I will be staying up towards the north end on the lake.

Nearest city is Verona, and Milan is not too far away (170km.)

I have emailed the hotel, but have yet to receive a reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement