Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crystal engraving

Options
  • 30-11-2006 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Im going to get a crystal engraving for my gf as one of her xmas pressies, anywhere that does them online?

How much do they cost roughly?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

Ye good idea anyone know where i can get this done? Id get a glass engraving of a picture of us, would be nice. Didnt see one of these shops anywhere in town or the square, although there used to be one in the square.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Very very good idea lads, wish I had thought of it myself the gf would have loved it (ah well, another time) for anyone unsure about what is being asked for here this is a crystal engraving

Pity i cant find anywhere to do it. Emailed a guy in belfast to see how much it will cost

Anyone able to help help, or recommend anywhere? Ive sent numerous emails but no replys and the big day is getting close!

I was gonna get a photo done but it seems its much harder and much more expensive and i think it has to be a B+W Photo, which i dont have and cant get.

There must be someone who knows something?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

dowlers in lisnaskea... a woman who works there does engraving on glass etc... ive gotten sum stuff done there before.... was 30 pounds for happy engagement and the peoples names on two crystal glasses...
    08 013657 22438-- this is the actual NI number, dont know what the codes are

• Advertisement
Advertisement