Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ehobby asia

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,388 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Well I'm going to London just after Christmas and then New York in March. So i cant see myself affording anything like that for some time to come.

Maybe the Beretta around January sometime...*maybe*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

i think they are class! You lot have no taste...lol

Im more in the position that i dont know what i want to buy FIRST as opposed to not having money to buy.

im thinking m16a4 spc by classic army ATM

Master of the Universe

I know what you mean. I went with a bolt sniper for my first as I've always wanted one for some reason. Not going to use it in game though. Just for shooting some cans out the back.

I'm sure there's one that takes your fancy that little bit more then all the rest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Ya i can relate to both the above posts. i got a vsr10 as my second gun intending to use it as my primary weapon but cos i bought second hand their are a few things taht need fixing like screws with bust threads and stuff and all in all i wish i just got a m16/m14 instead. Im having awful problems figuring out exactly what to get as my primary gun [its almost certainly going to end up being an m16a2 converted into a Desiganted Marksmans rifle as ill never have the range i want as a 1 joule sniper so i might aswell go for a semi auto :(

the Star SAW paratrooper did but sadly it was sold. and at 350euro it was a bargin. not gonna spend 500 on one though.

the m16 is tho one i think. about 90% sure. then maybe an MP5sd6 or mp5 compact as a secondary. the the glock ive ordered just for the hell of it.

Im also very tempted to get a box of red smoke charges to. 20 quid for a box of 10

wish i could afford that m15 :(

Master of the Universe

Watch out for the TM M16 actually. It has some issues. It's a pretty old gun. Came out in Marui's first or second wave i think. Anyway, that's me off to bed. gnight!

Ya ive read about the infamous barrel wobble its got but that can be nullafied apparantly, Ya im off 2 nite.

i ment the classic army one. and i think its m15a4 spc not m16a4 spc?

• Advertisement

Well their all good ;) and above my price range :(

I'm off to bed too. im knackered. going to dream about some polished 1911s.

Well their all good ;) and above my price range :(

Well if i get the CA SPC i'll let you look at it.........from a distance mind.:D

id like that :o

Master of the Universe

I know i know :confused: , Ill never by it for that though ,even if that is the cheapest price around.

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

You still think that's too expensive? It aint that bad really. I mean compare it to Wolf. Go on, you know you want one ;) Imagine how happy you'd be.

well its $320 +about 70 delivery +30 for a scope rail +50 for a 3-9*40 scope + 45 for just 2 standard mags [would want more] +30 or so for a tightbore so about 545$ from the start :rolleyes: , Ya i could do without the tightbore for a while and maybe just 1 extra mag but thats still nearly $500 which realy is to much for me. o yes thats not including a battery or charger :rolleyes:
    The DE M14 on the otherhand [i know it cant be as perfect as the tm but still] thats 185$ delivered with a battery ,charger and scope rail +50 for a scope, +45 for 2 mags +the cost of a tightbore which is the only thing that has me delaying its purchase ,Id have to buy a custom 1 somewere as the outer barrel has a inner diameter of about 2mm less then standard. so thats roughly $280 + the tightbore :confused:
    I mean compare it to Wolf.
    lol compare it 2 wolf , id like to keep all my limbs please :p

Master of the Universe

Well hopefully that clone turns out to be all that its cracked up to be. I'd just be of the persuasion that if you're willing to spend $300 on a clone that may not work too well, you'd be better off saving a couple hundred more and getting the real deal.

But yeah, hopefully it's a decent clone! if so, I'll be getting one lol. As it stands I have to chose between the m14, FN FAL and Type 89. Would be nice to be able to get at least one of them cheap ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭whupass

back on topic, how do you but many things with ehobby and combine the shipping to save money?

Master of the Universe

Buy all the stuff with buy it now, wait a while and they'll send you an invoice with the postage cost :cool:

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

Be warned, they have a two item limit for anyone with a feedback of under 5.

cool ordered...but, they didn;t let me add a comment so i didn't get to ask for no orange tip is that a problem?

Master of the Universe

Ah that's grand, they only add the orange tip if shipping to America. The rifle will come with an orange muzzle plug though. That just comes right off. Some skirmish sites make you use them in safe zones. I got a fright when i first saw it as i thought the flash hider was orange :D

yeah i saw in some pics, that's grand then thanks

Master of the Universe

I take it that's your p90 you just ordered? :D

nooo... ha of course!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ahh crud when do you slect the ems postage?

Master of the Universe

They send it EMS standard. You should hopefully have it this day next week :D

shh don't tell the parents!!!! i said it wouldn't get here in time for xmas so they'd buy it now

Master of the Universe

Well, just make sure you're home and they're not when it comes. That way you get to play with it before Christmas! ;)

**** actually man, couldnt Harekin have sold you his extra one?!

**** actually man, couldnt Harekin have sold you his extra one
    but why would he do that, then he'd have 2 hands and only 1 gun :eek: madness :p

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

hah, well whatever about dual pistols, but two of the same AEG? TOTAL madness.

truth

Master of the Universe

I was never really mad on the p90..but knowing there is someone living down the road from me who's looking to shift one...no! resist Oisin, resist!!!

Powerless arnt ya,im off anyways Gluck

yeah he offered TODAY but my dad paid this morning

Master of the Universe

Horrible coincidence. I wonder did he get a refund actually? free gun?

nighty night scope :D

seeya

yuo know what? i used to hate glocks but now i can't resist, i have to get one!!!

Master of the Universe

I didnt like them all that much either. They seemed practical but not the prettiest. Until i got to hold a few at Barrage that is.

yeah i thought they were fugly but now i need it like i need to play damn airsoft!!!!!!

• Advertisement
    Master of the Universe

You gonna go with a gas blow back or the AEP Marui version? I'm still undecided myself. ****e. I have such a long list of guns i want. really have to start striking some off of the list :(

well because this list is running into the thousands i think i'll go with the cyma aep

right i'm off to bed i'll seeya tomorrow

Master of the Universe

ah yes, the CYMA. forgot about that. I'll consider it after i have a go of your one ;) seeya

TM GBB all the way. i love the understated look and feel of the glock. Its not pretty but it gets the job done. Purposefull.

Master of the Universe

I've heard things about TM GBB glocks slowly blowing themselves apart due to the materials they're made from. Dont know how true that is. Maybe its people using green gas in them :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭johnser

Just got two orders delivered today from eHobby. Ordered last weekend, confirmation that they were shipped last Wednesday and delivered today. Not bad seeing as its Christmas. And no Vodka and Tonic. :-)

And before anyone asks me what I ordered just small bits of kit, RIS rails, Scope mounts and a Mk23 holster. Two biggish boxes all being told.

John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,306 ✭✭✭Miscreant

I just ordered my first GBB from eHobby on Monday. Its a TM SIG P226 but I doubt I will get it before christmas. If I do I better hide it from the Missus as she was none too happy with my G3SG1!! The pistol works out at €110 including delivery which is great.

You should have it before christmas unless international mailing ceases or something for christmas i dunno, Its 5 days the rest of the year anyway from ehobby

Master of the Universe

I'm actually getting worried my ehobby order wont be here before Predator. Ordered it last Friday. It Only left China yesterday. Argh!

i hope it does too.

Master of the Universe

I bet it'll actually be in the country by Friday, just wont be delivered. ugh. Fingers crossed I'm horribly wrong. I really need those guarder glasses!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement