Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexy pressies

Options
  • 30-11-2006 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I want to get my wife something a bit kinky for xmas, but i havent a clue what to get. Something that will spice things up a bit in the bedroom. Anyone wanna recommend anything

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Could you elaborate a bit ?(keep it clean, this is a family show :p)

Take a look on the ann summers website for a few (possibly tamer) ideas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭SystemError

Get some professional photos of yourself in kinky outfits
    E.G. Fireman, Policeman, thong
    Tis kinky with a bit of humour. I'd love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Agent Provocateur normally have some nice stuff, though this year their collection was not as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

It depends on what you guys have already and what she would be into. Personally, I love to get Lingerie and would prefer to buy toys myself but everyone is different. Make sure you know her size when you go shopping or buy online. I used to use figleaves.ie for a really large selection if you want to browse online.

Ann summers or lovehoney are good places for sets of bedroom basics.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

i always love getting lingerie too, nice underwear makes me feel sexy :)
    unfortunately i think i scared the crap out of my bf bringing him in to la senza to browse so i dont think i'll be getting anything pretty this year :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭joebhoy1916

Do woman like getting sexy lingerie?

Do woman like getting sexy lingerie?
    Yes, but it has to be tasteful. There is a bridal lingerie shop in Dublin 2 that I got some really beautiful lingerie for my wedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

CathyMoran wrote:
    Yes, but it has to be tasteful

exactly! no cheap tacky stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

yep, a 5.99 corset from penneys would probably not go down well....

My fiancees excuse for never getting me any was that the girls in the shop did not believe my size - 34d and size 8 bottom. Is it me or is Agent Provocateur a bit tacky at the moment - the brand that I got was some french one, the top alone cost 180 Eur.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭Pataman

How about La Senza?

Advertisement