Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Military Vehicles.

• 30-11-2006 11:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Are there any guys out there interested in the vehicles of the Irish Defence Forces or have photos of older vehicles.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

go to www.irishmilitaryonline.com or buy an issue of "An Cosantoir"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 511 ✭✭✭PanhardPL

Steyr wrote:
    go to www.irishmilitaryonline.com or buy an issue of "An Cosantoir"
    I have been receiving An Cosantoir for years and have have a number of ex Irish Army Vehicles.
    Have you heard of the MVCI which is a Kildare based club which caters for anyone into Military Vehicles.

I have indeed!

Do you have any military vehicle yourself or have you ever come across a guy in the Galway area with an ex German Army Unimog 4x4 troop carrier.

No i dont drive, i am aware of a guy over on irishairpics.com who is a regular poster there who owns some type of ex Irish Army Vehicle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I have some pics of the restored Comet Tanks in the Curragh on a disc somewhere. I'll post them IF I can find it...

I have some photos somewhere too of 25 pdrs and 120mm mortars in action in the Glen but I have no scanner at the moment.

Anyone out there into Irish Military vehicles. This is my Panhard M3 and would like to know if anyone has any photos of them when in service.

4gfhied.jpg Panhard M3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

how much did that set you back?

Nuttzz wrote:
    how much did that set you back?
    Thats like asking a lady her age.

Advertisement