Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songs play fast with Flash player

Options
  • 30-11-2006 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭

Hey there,

Was just wondering if anybody knew whats going on here... I have uploaded MP3's to sites such as bebo and irishmusicians.info (the latter uses a flash player and i think bebo does too) but when played they play back at high speeds.. i was just wondering could it be the sample rate? bitrate? or what...
    One song works fine.... but that was mixed and mastered proffesionally so what am i doing wrong witht the MP3's ....they burn to cd's fine??? and play perfect in anything else..

help!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

it's usually caused by the flash player and not the file but with that said i'd be a bit stumped as to why it's happening with your bebo player

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Aoife-FM104

This is a common problem!

Search on Google for it.

Basically, you need to save your MP3 in multiples of 11mhz (or hz, or whatever)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

dont think that would cause the irish musicians problem aoife for the simple reason that we're running the same flash player and our artists do not have to do that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Aoife-FM104

Well, flash can't handle MP3's saved in anything other than multiples of 11mhz. Look into it! Seriously...

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Flynn

I didnt look into it but i did fix it!... I bumped up the sample rate and now it works fine... so if anyone else has that problem, there ya go..

thanks

flynn

• Advertisement
Advertisement