Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picture Trail 3

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭JPA

3 threads necessary?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

This is getting abit stupid, while old photos and history are nice
    There's no need what so ever to post loads of threads

why not simple add the Waterford photos to the thread you created two weeks ago instead of making a new thread each time
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055017589

as for the Dublin photos, what do they have to do with Waterford?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Good stuff seanie ,

My father has a good collection of photos too I must get a few scanned and add them to one of your picture thread's once i get home in the new year.

I remember he used to get most of his photos from Jacksons . It was a little curios shop in a garage on spring garden alley , he had loads of originals and negatives until some scumbag lifted them one day .

I think his son is running jackson antiques beside lemongrass ( cant remember the st name ) so he might have a few more..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

Class photos. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭SeanieM

Cabaal wrote:
    This is getting abit stupid, while old photos and history are nice
    There's no need what so ever to post loads of threads

why not simple add the Waterford photos to the thread you created two weeks ago instead of making a new thread each time
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055017589

The threads were posted separately to give anyone interested a chance to post comments on the particular photo’s covered by the thread and not to mix all posts about all pictures in one thread.
    The Dublin thread was posted because I thought you may have been interested in photo’s of Irish history, some that many of you may never have seen before and also to try and gee up a little activity on this board as it seem s there’s not an awful lot of life in some people that visit here.
    That is unless you want to talk about AOL and NTL all the time and bore the arses of people.
    At least by posting the odd joke or two and posting more than one thread at a time, there’s been more activity here in the last day than all last week.

Anyway, anything I post is up to the moderators whether any action is taken and if you don’t fecking like whats posted, don’t fecking read it!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭themonk

lol .... NTL and Aol bores the arse off everybody except those who are interested in it ... there nothing wrong with pictures lol .... bring back thawdy from the tramore road ... i thought this was waterford in the ould times from the heading though ....

themonk wrote:
    lol .... NTL and Aol bores the arse off everybody except those who are interested in it ... there nothing wrong with pictures lol .... bring back thawdy from the tramore road ... i thought this was waterford in the ould times from the heading though ....

The links are to a website set up by a former(?) member of UTD who lives in the USA.
    If you follow the other links on the website then you will find more photo's of Waterford taken in June 2006.

Don't forget to sign the guestbook if you visit the site!

Cabaal wrote:

http://www.waterfordcountylibrary.ie/library/web?task=Display&art_id=146&lang=en

Advertisement