Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get to UCC?

• 01-12-2006 3:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm driving from Dublin to Cork tomorrow so I guess this would be the place to ask, from whatever dublin road leads me into cork city, how do I get to UCC and is the An Oige hostel close by it?

In fact if anyone would like to direct me to cork, that'll be great too.

Thanks! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

When you get to the bottom of the hill leading in from the Dublin/Fermoy direction (N8), go straight through the roundabout and into the tunnell.

Keep going along the dual carriageway until you come to the (Sarsfield road) roundabout, and take the third exit.

At the top of the hill, take the second exit from the (Wilton) roundabout. At the next set of traffic lights, turn right onto College Road.

Continue along the road (veering left in the mini-roundabout) and you will arrive at the back gate of UCC in about 5 mins. The visitors car park is slightly further along the road on the right.

To get to the hostel: Starting at the Quad in UCC, walk through the arch, and down the hill to your left. Go out the gate and turn right across the bridge. At the end of the street, turn right. The hostel is across the road, slightly to your right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Thanks a million you just saved me a lot of wrong turns, appreciate it so much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Just beware of category mistakes ;)

Advertisement