Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know who has a large selection of wool carpet remnants

Options
  • 01-12-2006 8:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hi,
    Apart from Frank McGowan's in Swords, does anyone know of amywhere else that does a large selection of room-size wool carpet remnants, please?
    Des Kelly's seems to have mostly Polypropolene and felt-backed stuff.
    Have just this week carpeted stairs, landing, and all bedrooms, except my daughters - as she wants a 'bright pink' carpet, and I cannot find a pink wool remnant.
    Would hate to put anything other than woll in, as rest of house is wool.
    Any suggestions on where I might find a lrage selection of wool remnants would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭maireadmarie

How about trying on Leinster Freecycle, or www.jumbletown.ie ? Lots of shops go on those sites from what I can see. There's a shop also called Martsworth in Ashford, Co. Wicklow, perhaps if you gave them a ring?

Advertisement